Saturday, May 1, 2010

Billar con amigos, pool with friends!

One of the great things about living in Spain with a group of people all studying the same thing, is that even though you see each other every day, you still are meeting new people well into the semester.  For example, I am just becoming friends with a whole new group of people, even though we only have three weeks left!  I love switching up my groups!

The point of this, is that I went to play pool with a bunch of new people yesterday, and it was really fun.  There is something so relaxing about playing pool in a Spanish bar, and just hanging out with friends.

Me, Patrick, and Fumi

Tomonori showing off his skills.

The guys: Tomonori, Aaron, Zhipeng, and Hunter

Patrice and me, excellent pool sharks.

The master at pool, Cota.  He was really good!

Patrice showing off her skills.  

2 comments:

  1. Ah! My daughter hanging out in pool halls in Spain, and consorting with Ne're-Do-Wells of unknown repute! I have never been so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you love it! It is a fun thing!

    ReplyDelete