Saturday, March 27, 2010

50th blog!

I can't decide if I am happy or sad about the fact that this is my fiftieth blog that I have published about my semester so far in Spain.  Either way, the only news that I have right now, is that MY PARENTS ARE COMING.

I leave in about an hour for the bus to Barcelona, where I will be meeting them tomorrow morning.  I cannot wait at all!  The wait is killing me!!!  But it is going to be a great time.  We will be staying in an apartment in Barcelona until Friday.  Then my parents will return home, and I will head off to Rome for a weekend by myself.

It should be a great time and I feel so lucky that they can come and see me.  We are going to be able to see the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and the Mediterranean Sea (and much much more!).

I think that is it for right now, talk to you all in a week!!!

1 comment: